Following on from our recent visit we are sharing our tips about what to pack for a weekend at Center Parcs;
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase it won’t cost you anything extra but I may earn a small commission.
A weekend at Center Parcs can see you taking part in a lot of different activities. Depending on the time of year, you may want to take more changes of clothes with you.
- Two sets of swimwear (you will spend a lot of time in the pools and it’s nicer to have dry swimwear to put on each time.)
- Two sets of towels for use at the swimming pool.
- Swimming googles (if you use them)
- Comfy shoes (you will do so much walking)
- Raincoat/Umbrella (it’s the UK so you can pretty much seeing some rain at some point and you will be spending most of your time outdoors)
- Casual clothes
- Smart casual clothes if eating out in the evenings
Food and Drink
During our weekend at Center Parcs we ate out a few times. The food was lovely, but it did mean that it became quite an expensive weekend. So to save money I would recommend taking the following with you;
- Breakfast items
- Lunch and/or dinner items (you can eat out but it can be quite expensive)
- BBQ items (if the weather is warm enough)
- Tea and Coffee
- Juice or other drink options for children
- Wine/Beer (because you’re on a mini holiday!)
Miscellaneous Items To Take On A Weekend At Center Parcs
- Go Pro or camera
- Bicycles (there are plenty of bikes available for hire, but it can become quite expensive)
- Dishwasher tablets (Center Parcs provide you with a few to get you started)
- DVDs (there is a DVD player in the accommodation, so you may want to take some DVDs with you)
- Board games (if you aren’t planning on eating out each night there isn’t much else to do as there is no evening entertainment, so board games are great fun to play in the evenings)
- Toilet rolls (they will give you one in each bathroom)
Have you spent a weekend at Center Parcs (or longer)? Is there anything you would add to our packing list?